An all time advise we all hear is to drink adequate amount of water.
Water flushes the toxins, it cools the body, it aids digestion, it gives energy, improves circulation, keeps our organs functioning and what not!
When over drinking water is harmful, it is also advised to drink just right amount of water.
The “right” for everyone can vary. It is always better to consume water based on your needs, rather than sticking to a number of liters. When we say, drink how much you need, we are trying to say that make sure you never allow you to stay thirsty.
These five things will solve all your questions about drinking water:
- Start the day with sipping hot water
- Not just the starting of the day, throughout the day, consume hot water.
- Keep sipping the water, instead of drinking glasses of it together. This will allow your body to process it without much load.
- It is good to have a kettle and a flask. These make drinking hot water easier. It is a good investment on your health.
- Carry your flask of hot water wherever you go.
Try these and let us know how do you feel!
Post the pictures of your wellness stories on Instagram and tag us! It will be an inspiration to others!
Stay safe and super healthy!